BUILDING REPUTATION, MANAGING RISK
B2B and Corporate Communications
Businesses down under are operating in an increasingly unpredictable and seemingly unmanageable world where others have been given access to their thoughts (through cyber leaks), their reputations (through social media) and their boardrooms (through activism).
How an organisation navigates these challenges, invests in its people and focuses on ensuring they stand up and leave lasting positive impacts on society is more important today than ever before.
Weber Shandwick’s corporate counsellors challenge clients to view the current climate as an opportunity to differentiate, reposition and outflank the competition. We are trusted partners and strategic guides, as we help leaders move from reacting to news to driving the conversations and movements. We help them ensure there is a distinct connection between core business strategy and the making of lasting positive impacts on society.
We're Known For...
- Building value-based corporate narratives that change perceptions and drive action
- Amplifying corporate brands through engaging storytelling and integrated campaigns
- Preparing for and managing game-changing issues and restoring reputations
- Defining and nurturing purpose-driven cultures and driving employee engagement
- Delivering insightful, data-driven analytics that propel corporate strategy