The Weber Shandwick First Light Internship Program provides students with the opportunity to apply the theory and skills gained while studying, to a professional PR environment.
If you are a student, your opportunity to shine in the PR and communications industry starts here.
Our First Light Internship Program will help you transition successfully from study to work, in a fun, supportive environment.
First things first! Are you eligible for the program?
Before you apply, please ensure you meet the below requirements:
- You are currently enrolled in an Australian tertiary course that requires you to undertake an internship/ placement (arranged by the educational institution or the students’ own initiative) in line with the requirements of your course.
- It can be a component of the course as a whole, or of an individual subject or module. Please provide your course and subject details along with the number of internship hours required to be completed as part of your coursework.
- There should be a demonstrated link between your course/ subject and a Weber Shandwick practice area. This can include Consumer, Healthcare, Technology, Corporate and Public Affairs or Digital.
- You have a strong academic record, i.e. credit average or above.
- You are passionate about storytelling, communications and brand building.
Please note: All our internship places are non-paid positions and must be undertaken as a requirement of an education or training course, in line with the Fair Work Act 2009.
Do you tick all the boxes?
Send your CV and the below details to firstname.lastname@example.org
Course and subject details, along with the number of hours required to be completed:
A member of the Weber Shandwick First Light Internship Program team will be in touch within 2-3 working days.